WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUJOK
Sujok Therapy is a multi-dimensional and drugless system of alternative healing developed by Professor Park Jae Woo of South Korea in the early eighties.
The education and training of Sujok Therapy is imparted by way of various courses with the main objective to introduce you to the fundamentals and in-depth knowledge of this science. These courses are designed in accordance with Global Education Standards of the International Sujok Association
After completing this course you will be able to;
- Understand the Energy Flow (Merdian System) of the human body and use it for treatment
- Use various diagnostic techniques based on yin-yang (homo-hetero), five-elements, and six-ki principles
- Use various treatment methods including a powerful four-steps treatment method to treat through byol-meridians
Course Includes :
- 1 LIVE Classes
- Session Recordings
- Certificate of Completion
- SuJok Ki therapy – an objective way of treatment intended for regulation of the quantity of energy flow.
- The general principle of energy circulation (spiral, wave).
- The rules of Yin-Yang and Homo-Hetero, their comparative description.
- The theory of Triorigin.
- Brief description of Hetero, Homo, Neutro and Neuto forces.
- The idea of the energy system from the Triorigin Model point of view.
- The theory of Six Energies.
- The manifestation of Six Energies in nature.
- Yin-Yang meridians of the body and its connection with hollow and dense organs.
- The brain and spinal cord meridians, their functions, the reasons for changing their traditional names.
- General ideas of the topography of the meridians in the body.
- Energy circulation in the meridians.
- The idea of the energy state of meridians: excess and deficiency of energy (quantitative energy disorder).
- Energy disorder diagnostics: based on localization of pathology process (according to meridian location).
- Diagnostics based on meridian’s time of activity.
- Byol-meridians, their topography, energy flow directions.
- Two types of corporal meridians projections on standard correspondence systems (axial energy lines and direct transfer of corporal meridians on the hand), their differences.
- Principles of SuJok Ki therapy by meridians.
- Types of magnets.
- Basic idea of magnets.
- Rules of magnet application.
- Tonification and sedation as the basic methods of influence on the energy state of meridians and byol-meridians.
- Application diagnostics Using magnetic qualities of fingers for diagnostics.
- Finger SuJok Ki therapy.
- Algorithm of applying SuJok Ki therapy using individual byol-meridians.
- The idea of muscle-tendon meridians.
- Muscle diagnostics, application technique.
- Practicing muscle diagnostics skills.
- Diagnostics by Spiritual points.
- Six Energies in physiology.
- Symptomatic diagnostics of Six Energies (briefly).
- The law of the Five Elements.
- The functions of the law of the Five Elements – functional connections between energies.
- Principles of meridian selection for applying a treatment according to the functions of the law of the Five Elements.
- The map of the hand.
- Axial relations between Six Elements – fundamental connections between the energies.
- Two types of Six Energies circulation in meridians (structural and functional).
- Choosing a meridian for treatment according to examined diagnostics approaches.
- Specific features of Governor meridian and Conception meridian, their functions, and
energy flow directions. Ways of applying treatment using Governor meridian and Conception meridian.
- Long meridians and byol-meridians, their topography, diagnostics of affection.
- Practicing meridional SuJok Ki therapy.
- Techniques of treatment using body meridians, byol-meridians, and long byol meridians.
- Clinical examples of analyzing an illness using regional, symptomatic, muscle and application diagnostics.
- Demonstration of methods efficiency.
- Applying different techniques and instruments using SuJok Ki therapy by meridians: acupuncture, Moxibustion, seed therapy, color- and light-therapy.
- Light stimulators: “Su Jok-1”, “Su Jok-2”, “Su Jok-3”.